Saturday, August 17, 2013

Logan Day 3

The Utah VROC folks did a great job of feeding us each evening.

The volunteer chefs were outstanding.

and there was no lack of volunteer eaters either.


A minor weather disturbance mad for a pretty sunrise.

Sherm was the first at the breakfast setting today.

He left plenty for me.


This might be a Catholic church, I'm not sure

At first I thought this was a Ural......


.....but now I think it is one of the original Beamers that the Russians copied way back when.


Looking back toward town as I was heading up Logan canyon.




Several dams along the river created these small reservoirs.

Beautiful rock formations along both sides the entire length of the canyon.





In that shallow cave lie the beginnings of a full creek.



I passed this in Randolph, UT

The road between Woodruff and Huntsville was another beautiful, twisty, canyon road.


There were a lot of bikes out today traveling this route in both directions.

I like the white bark on the Aspens


The oldest bar in Utah



The stuff inside wasn't old, but was designed to keep you there.

I had a real nice lunch here.....I don't think I will ever need to eat again.

This was the very first house buile in Huntsville

Mr. Hunt built it....who'd of thunk!

They wanted you to think you were riding a chair lift while eating your BBQ

Saturday.....it was meant for having fun at the Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment