Monday, August 19, 2013

Final 2 days of the Logan trip



The Garmin gps lead us to this family restaurant.

Evidently it is supposed to be haunted.

You couldn't prove it by me.

She had a story to tell, but I still didn't buy the shirt.

When  we were ready  to leave, the bikes started just fine. However,  I think the ghost  may be putting a n  extra space or two in this post.

I think it was on the Discovery channel.



Looks like it might be a nice sunrise.

Not bad for and over the shoulder shot.

I was trying on the rest of these.




We might be heading into a little rain


The morning light on the mountains brought out their beautiful colors.


Sherm followed me through the canyon on his new Wing. We are connected with CB's and they really make it nice to be able to hold a conversation while riding.




So long till next year, unless of course I get to take the Labor Day loop with Mal and Corvette in Colorado.......

No comments:

Post a Comment