Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 3 July 7th

 We didn't have much of a day planned as we just needed to arrive at our hotel in Rawlins, WY. All of the pictures I took were on the fly as we were riding. I think we were riding hwy 28 north from Nephi, UT until we connected to I-80 all the way to Rawlings. The bikes in the pic are going the opposite direction that we were.
 We rode through miles of beautiful farmland.
 We saw several deer along the way on both sides of the highway. Sherm said they were dying LEFT and RIGHT!
 It was only 55* along this stretch and Sherm was hunkered down for protection.
 The next few pics is just the landscape along I-80 while we were still in Utah.




 The rest of these were taken along I-80 in Wyoming





These next few are near Green River, WY.


I guess they aren't planning on going through any tunnels!

No comments:

Post a Comment