Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 8 July 12th

I left Deadwood this morning and just had to ride Spearfish canyon one more time. It's a lot more fun when you are chasing someone through it.......or running from them. :)


I know Sherm, Sandy, and Jim are going to eat breakfast at Donna's in Newcastle, WY. I had my breakfast at Donna's also, but it was in Moorcroft, and I don't think it was as good.

I'm heading to Cody today and Tom Miller shared this route with me that is a little longer, but it was awesome.



Lots of interesting rock out croppings. They keep putting ages on these things, but none of them were here back then so I doubt they know for sure.



I met a native American Indian at a couple of overlooks before this one and he offered to take a picture of me at this one. Thanks

Love the Lupens

D
Looking way down from the top

No comments:

Post a Comment